Welcome to Kenmont Swim & Tennis Club!
Kenmont is one of Montgomery County's first and most successful community swim and tennis clubs.
Established in 1958, we are located on three acres of beautiful wooded land in the northeast corner of Kensington, Maryland, adjacent to Westfield Mall.
A not-for-profit private club open to members and their guests, Kenmont is more than just a place to swim and play tennis; we are a community of 400 families who enjoy spending our summers together - swimming, playing, dining, and relaxing. Our amenity-rich club includes:
- Extra Large Main Pool
- Deep Well Diving Area
- Six-Lane, 25-Meter Lap Pool
- Fenced, Shaded Wading Pool
- Large Indoor Clubhouse
- Modern Locker Rooms
- Tsunami Swim Team
- Two Blue-Top Tennis Courts
- Full-Length Basketball Court
- Large Shaded Picnic & Grill Area
- Substantial Playground Area
- Swimming & Tennis Lessons
- Volleyball, Tetherball & Horseshoes
- Ping Pong & Foosball
We welcome you to explore our website and then join the club, becoming part the Kenmont family!