Join the Club
Kenmont membership is full and is accepting waitlist applications. Note that we have about 70 families on the waitlist at this time. Please download a waitlist application, complete it, and send it with a non-refundable, non-assignable $50 fee to:
Kenmont Swim & Tennis Club
P.O. Box 32
Kensington, MD 20895
We will contact you when a membership is available.
2017 Initiation Fees
Kenmont offers area families the following option to join Kenmont Swim & Tennis Club, a not-for-profit 501(c)7 social/recreation association governed by By-Laws
- Lifetime Membership (Class A)
One-time payment of $600 initiation fee for lifetime access to Kenmont, plus Annual Dues. Fully-paid, Active Class A members have a "membership interest" and voting privileges in the Association.
2017 Annual Dues
In addition to an Initiation Fee, each family pays Annual Dues each year that are based on family size:
- 1 Family Member: $370 / year
- 2 Family Members: $480 / year
- 3 Family Members: $530 / year
- 4 or more Family Members: $580 / year
- In addition to the dues, a $75.00 capital improvement fee will be added to each membership to fund improvements to the Kenmont facility.
You may have additions or subtractions to your Annual Dues as such:
- Children born 1/1/2016 or after are FREE and should not be counted in the number above.
- Families with more than two members ages 21+ pay an additional $25 per extra adult.
- Families with members ages 62+ may subtract $25 per senior, maximum of two.
Please note: A family member is considered a person living in the same household and at the same address, and legally related to the primary member. We reserve the right to request proof of relationship in order to determine any family member listed is eligible for membership as part of this family. Kenmont also allows au-pairs, nannies, and child care providers to be listed as an eligible family member provided that they are working at least 20 hours per week in this capacity.
Kenmont does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, sex or handicap.